1. A. It's cheap. B. Thirty dollars. C. I can't afford them.
2. A. That's a good idea.
B. They are expensive.
C. It's interesting enough.
3. A. She'll like it.
B. Here you are.
C. How about some flowers?
4. A. I like it. B. My aunt. C. That's too personal.
5. A. I have a special gift.
B. I've got many gifts.
C. A computer.
Name The best gift From
Nancy 6.__________ her father
Lily 7. __________ 8. __________
Tony 9. __________ 10. __________
1. —Peter has changed a lot, hasn't he?
—Yes. He used to _______ the guitar, but now he is more _______ in playing soccer.
A. plays; interested B. play; interested
C. play; interesting D. playing; interest
2. Everyone _______ the red traffic light means “stop”.
A. know B. knew C. knows D. knowing
3. The two-wheel electric vehicle he bought _______ him 1，600 yuan.
A. spent B. paid for C. cost D. took
4. Mrs. Green is a _______ woman.
A. 30 years B. 30 year C. 30-years-old D. 30-year-old
5. Parents should encourage their children _______ their own hobbies.
A. to choose B. choosing C. chooses D. chose
6. What's the best gift John _______ ever received?
A. have B. has C. had D. having
7. After school he didn't go home. _______ , he went to the Internet café.
A. But B. While C. Instead D. Instead of
8. Mum's birthday is coming. What about _______ her some flowers?
A. get B. getting C. to get D. got
9. —Why don't you get the book?
—Because it is_______.
A. not important enough
B. not enough important
C. enough not important
D. important not enough
10. Do you know any other foreign language _______ English?
A. except B. expect C. besides D. beside
On the day when I was born, my mother sent me a very ____1____ gift. Can you guess? Yeah, it's mother's love. Everyone would ____2____ this gift from his or her mother. But I believe it is ____3____ gift I have ever received.
It is not like the money, because it's infinite(無限的).
It is not like the toy, because it's permanent(永恒的).
When I was a ____4____, I liked playing and dreaming. Sometimes I played ____5____, my mom would come and play with me. And then, the loneliness was gone. Once I ____6____ that my mother went away from me! But then I waked up to find that she was just beside me.
When I was a teenager, mom didn't give me too much money.____7____, she taught me how to save money.
This Sunday is Mother's Day, she has sent me ____8____ gifts. But I haven't given her any gifts.
Now I'd like ____9____ thank you to my mother.
Mom, I will buy you a flower, because I want to see your smile.
Mom, I will never make you ____10____, because I never want to see you sad.
Mom, I love you, forever!
1. A. personal B. extra C. strange D. special
2. A. ask B. receive C. borrow D. buy
3. A. a good B. a well C. the better D. the best
4. A. child B. boy C. girl D. student
5. A. lonely B. happily C. alone D. silently
6. A. found B. felt C. dreamed D. realized
7. A. However B. Unpleasantly C. Luckily D. Instead
8. A. so many B. so much C. so interesting D. such a big
9. A. to speak B. to tell C. to say D. to talk
10. A. happy B. ill C. heavy D. angry
What kind of bird would be the best pet for a child? I give you the Top 3 birds that are good with kids.
Finches are Number One on the list because they are easy to care for. These birds are good pets for very young children because they are beautiful to watch, and they“sing” very well. You also don't need to play with finches very often.
You should not take finches out of their cages(籠子). If you decide on a finch for your child, get two or more so that they will have some friends.
Budgies are great birds for kids, too. It's fun playing with these colorful little birds for young children because they are small and easy to care for, and they can also learn to talk! They are very friendly and like playing with their owners. Choose a budgie if your child wants a bird that can be his or her best friend!
Cockatiels are the largest of the Top 3 birds for kids, and they are fit for older children who have time to play with their pets. Cockatiels can learn to talk, whistle, and do cute tricks(詭計). They love their time out of the cage, and need a little more work to keep.
1. Which of the following is suggested if you keep finches as your pets?
A. Don't buy them if your child is very young.
B. Play with them as often as possible.
C. You can keep them in their cages.
D. You have to buy three at least.
2. Which birds can learn to talk according to the text?
A. Finches and budgies.
B. Budgies and cockatiels.
C. Finches and cockatiels.
D. Only cockatiels.
3. What do you know about budgies according to the text?
A. They are small birds.
B. They like making friends with other birds.
C. They are not easy to take care of.
D. They love playing outside.
4. Cockatiels are the _______ on the list.
A. best choice B. most colorful
C. largest D. most beautiful
5. What kind of readers are this passage probably for?
A. Busy workers who want pets.
B. Students in college.
C. Animal lovers.
D. Parents who have young children.
|客服QQ群：19012993 聯系客服 信箱：[email protected] 招聘人才 英語交流QQ群 捐助貧困兒童|
|Copyright © 2010-2017 大耳朵英語 京ICP備10010568號 | 京公網安備 11010802020324號 |